Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maple Vs. Ash
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
doubled Wrote:[doh] Oh crap looks like I really need to learn how to keep my mouth shut and my cigars to myself.[help] And by the way I have a little more class then that groundhog, I atleast drink Keystone lightWink I'm off to hide in my attic for the next week or so.........
Hide all you want but that's why I asked Magnum to find you. Even Andy can find Tank in ND.

HAHAHAHAHA!   But Andy cannot figure out who Harpo is! 
I'm thinking in the lines of.... ROAD KILL.

R.I.P. Doubled Felow Confusedhock:

[Image: GroundHogcoors.jpg]

Let's go get him Mum..................

I spoke to the Robfather and he gave his blessing:

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. 

In nomine Patri. Et Fili.  Spiritus Sancti.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I too have received the blessings.  The Untouchables and The Firm.  Working together on this one.  For the greater good . . .
doubled Wrote:[doh] Oh crap looks like I really need to learn how to keep my mouth shut and my cigars to myself.[help] And by the way I have a little more class then that groundhog, I atleast drink Keystone lightWink I'm off to hide in my attic for the next week or so.........

While your in the attic, say hello to The Mum's friends:

[Image: Bats.jpg]

[Image: bats2.jpg]

You can hide but either my maple or ash bat will get you or my Bat friends will find you. Of course MAgnum told them where you are.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
US_Tank Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Hide all you want but that's why I asked Magnum to find you. Even Andy can find Tank in ND.

HAHAHAHAHA!   But Andy cannot figure out who Harpo is! 
Andy was the first to bomb Harpo as I watched it happen.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.