Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mao Tse Tung and Mother Teresa
http://www.examiner.com/x-14143-Orange-County-Conservative-Examiner~y2009m10d15-Glenn-Beck-airs-mind-numbing-video-of-Anita-Dunn-preaching-Maoism-to-teenagers
And we wonder "WHY" on so many levels when we go online or turn on a tv?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I couldn't stand her licking her lips like a damn Budweiser frog. I almost lost it.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
it's real and it's going on people.  from pitching dora the explorer to your children, to barry speaking to your school kids, to this clown.  they are remaking the country in their image. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:it's real and it's going on people.  from pitching dora the explorer to your children, to barry speaking to your school kids, to this clown.  they are remaking the country in their image. 
And just over 50% of the voting public don't see it coming....or don't care
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:And just over 50% of the voting public don't see it coming....or don't care

they'll see... Give it time. Look at ALL the people BO has surrounded himself with. Look at their views. It will soon be a crime to get a bonus.

eff it. I will get a job selling icecream on the beach if I dont get properly rewarded for the stress of my job.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:And just over 50% of the voting public don't see it coming....or don't care

they'll see... Give it time. Look at ALL the people BO has surrounded himself with. Look at their views. It will soon be a crime to get a bonus.

eff it. I will get a job selling icecream on the beach if I dont get properly rewarded for the stress of my job.
i don't get properly rewarded for the stress of my job.  eff ice cream.  i bought a rifle.  Tongue