Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mancave Part 2
Permanent pool? LOL! That is not filled with solid water half the year?

Oh, love that misting thing. Use it on the boat. We call it the Airconditioner.

It is a nice setup. Show us pictures of it in January.

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Permanent pool? LOL! That is not filled with solid water half the year?

Oh, love that misting thing. Use it on the boat. We call it the Airconditioner.

It is a nice setup. Show us pictures of it in January.

Yeah that mister you brought to the LI Herf was a lifesaver for all of us.  I kept jockeying in postion with Bluesman to get the premium mist spot to stay cool--not that I need any help being cool as my brain is frozen!  Tongue
Nice job Daryn. I bought one of them 2 months ago. Sure blocks the sun to knock down the heat. It will be awesome in the fall. All you need to do now is, move to where the people are. [ROTF]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Nice job Daryn. I bought one of them 2 months ago. Sure blocks the sun to knock down the heat. It will be awesome in the fall. All you need to do now is, move to where the people are. [ROTF]

No people for me.  I like my wide open spaces.  Yeah these really block out the sun.  In fact I am going out now in mine with a cigar and beer while I grill some chicken.