Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Purchases
Hey all, I have around SC for a few years, but dropped back alot on my postings after the dub redid the site. But I try to keep abreast of what's going on.

My question is, I have a few favorite sites for making online purchases especially (thanks to LZ a few years back) ISOM. What I am wondering is if anyone here has their favorite to share. You know, they usually have everything you want available, in stock, and prices that consistently beat the frequently googled sites.

Doesn't have to be ISOM, in fact I am pretty good on that. I am looking for the nics, doms, and honds.

I know Skip has a few that he touts from time to time, but I didn't find much in the search, and my PM has been erased when the site got overhauled.

BTW, I know that TBS is Eric's gig and I go there from time to time but I am looking for, somewhere special for YOU.

Thanks guys, and keep on herfin' on.

MK

PS. Feel free to PM me if you don't want the whole world reading your info, and I will keep it on the DL if those are your wishes....and I would be happy to share my favorites as well.

sowthside Wrote:Hey all, I have around SC for a few years, but dropped back alot on my postings after the dub redid the site. But I try to keep abreast of what's going on.

My question is, I have a few favorite sites for making online purchases especially (thanks to LZ a few years back) ISOM. What I am wondering is if anyone here has their favorite to share. You know, they usually have everything you want available, in stock, and prices that consistently beat the frequently googled sites.

Doesn't have to be ISOM, in fact I am pretty good on that. I am looking for the nics, doms, and honds.

I know Skip has a few that he touts from time to time, but I didn't find much in the search, and my PM has been erased when the site got overhauled.

BTW, I know that TBS is Eric's gig and I go there from time to time but I am looking for, somewhere special for YOU.

Thanks guys, and keep on herfin' on.

MK

PS. Feel free to PM me if you don't want the whole world reading your info, and I will keep it on the DL if those are your wishes....and I would be happy to share my favorites as well.

3 posts since 2006? I would say you cut back a whole bit!! LOL

Well no one here is gonna post links for habanos....you should know that if you been around. But you said you already have those. Honestly, if you have been reading around here, you would pick up all the popular vendor choices. For example....if you spent not even 5 mins in the BOMB or P0RN section, you will know Robbie from Cordova Ciagrs in FL is one of our favs. Top notch BOTL and Retailer. And the whole board knows my relationship with Atlantic Cigars....so there are 2 for ya....but there are a few more of course and some are even members here!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Yeah, thanx for the reply. I usually take the time to peruse any new stuff that looks appealing, I don't go through it all. I know some of the sites used around here. I definately know that Skip loves Atlantic, and apparently so do you.

I was looking more for the gems, the ones that are not all that well discovered. Somewhere you can go when everyone else is sold out after the RP Decade gets a 95.

and yes my friend, I am aware of the limitations of the ISOM's and related sites.
Atlantic is my home shop....so of course I love them...besides excellent prices and services. And if you love the RP Decade....they have plenty! Eric from the Party Source is other "GEM" and so is Mark from Tower Cigars. Again....others can jump in cause there are a few more....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
My home shop is Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem NH.  Their website is:

http://www.2guyssmokeshop.com/

They have a great selection of sticks.
Pip's got mine; towercigars.comSmile talk to Mark
my favorite online dealers are Atlantic and the partysource (check the retailers section).

I have dealt with a gream many others but for the most part I try to support my local shops. I enjoy the perks.