Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retaliation.....
So....I came home from work, and there was a suspicious looking package waiting for me.  

Of course, the name looked familiar, but I couldnt place it directly, as I have ordered a bunch of stuff the passed two weeks.....

Now, before I go further...I havent mastered inserting pic's in these messages where I want them, yet.....So I think all the pics will be in order below.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

...moving along...nothing left to see here.
So yeah....my kitchen needs remodeled now, from this retalatory strike.....heh....

Thanks Magnum!!

I look forward to enjoying these, one at a time!! They are currently resting comfortably!!

Thank you again....even though there was no need for this....heh....I should have known that Higgins would pester you into doing this.....hahah
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Higgins & Magnum what a combination.

Been hit by the private eye a few times & it hurts.

But he's in a good mood with the way his Bills are playing. Remember Magnum, it's a long season.

Nice hit, interested in that CS/05 smoke..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Niiiiice!
This is my boomstick!
Damn, Nice hit!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Magnum's not pulling any punches. Nice!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Very nice! He was able to turn Zeus and Apollo on you...

Ha! Enjoy Dave! And thank you again!