Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnum PI never stops
So I sent a bomb to our favorite P.I. The following week he sends me a bomb. I do a cgar pass and Magnum sends me stogies. He post his list so I send him few, saying It's not a bomb, it's not a pass, it's not a trade. Just accept them.

But noooooooooooooooooo, he can't sit still. Our favorite P.I. has to send me another package which is listed below:

[Image: PI002.jpg]

2 Illusione CG4; 2 Illusione68 & a very special Lancero

[Image: PI004.jpg]

Thanks Andy. The Mum will keep an eye on you.

[Image: eye-03.gif]

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
   VERY nice of Magnum PI!  Enjoy them, Jimmie.  By the way, what are those with the white bands ("68")?
All I can say is "DROOL"
Damn MPI you just love smacking the brothers around don't you Tongue  Nice hit
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Pete Wrote:   VERY nice of Magnum PI!  Enjoy them, Jimmie.  By the way, what are those with the white bands ("68")?
Those are the Illusione's Pete....very nice smoke. I own the ~88~'s. Nice full bodied stick. It started as a house blend in a shop in Vegas by the owner Dion. Now it is being produced and sold all over the internet.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
All over the internet and in many a B&M . . . they're still a little hard to come by here, but show up regularly. Fantastic cigars.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Nothing more satisfying that giving or hearing about a pimp smack on the Firm ...[smokin]
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Those are the Illusione's Pete....very nice smoke. I own the ~88~'s. Nice full bodied stick. It started as a house blend in a shop in Vegas by the owner Dion. Now it is being produced and sold all over the internet.
    Thanks, PiP.  I've heard the name "Illusione" mentioned here, but I've never seen them in my tobacconist (...and now I know why).  Finally, I'm able to put a face to the name.
Pete Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Those are the Illusione's Pete....very nice smoke. I own the ~88~'s. Nice full bodied stick. It started as a house blend in a shop in Vegas by the owner Dion. Now it is being produced and sold all over the internet.
    Thanks, PiP.  I've heard the name "Illusione" mentioned here, but I've never seen them in my tobacconist (...and now I know why).  Finally, I'm able to put a face to the name.
They are a great stick...
I tend to like the cg4 myself, but am looking to try that HL sometime soon Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Yep, I got my first Illusione last Saturday at the Smoke on the Water herf here in Augusta.  Looking forward to lighting that baby up.

Mice smack Magnum.