Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maduro_Scotty's KC Royals contest
Bobgun Wrote:If they can keep playing the Mariners they may have a chance at their division! 3 wins in a row!
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Another week and the season will be in the books...and thank god.Tongue  Will post again around the 2nd. 
As of right now, 58 wins.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
And it's a wrap!.

Quote:Kansas City
62  100     .383

We officially have two winners, Mark who guessed 60, and Bobgun who chose 64.  They were both within two of the magic number, everyone else was further off.  I'll be PM'ing both for addies.

Congratulations fellas and enjoy!.[cigar][cigar]

Even though KC finished 62-100.  THEY DIDN'T TAKE THE CELLAR!  Lets congratulate Tampa Bay for their effort of 61-101.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:Even though KC finished 62-100.  THEY DIDN'T TAKE THE CELLAR!  Lets congratulate Tampa Bay for their effort of 61-101.

True, but KC acted as a spoiler in their last game, defeating the Tigers.[party2]

Packages will go out wednesday, tomorrow is a hellacious day for the wife and I work wise.  Got the addies, now I'm off to get some packing material ready-I love this part of sending stogies out.Cool

nice contest scott.  thanks!
Mark-9101805213907378096687

Bob- 9101805213907409595035

Thanks again fellas, it's been fun.Smile
Thanks for running this Scott!!Big Grin
Thank you Scott!  Fun contest and great rewards!

[Image: StogieChat011.jpg]

Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.