Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MUMSPS
I managed to wangle a day off, and was looking forward to waking up when my body decided I had enough sleep as opposed to the alarm making me sit bolt upright before my eyes were even open as usual

Nope

This happened

I could see it was from the Mum, and never gave much thought that anything was untoward as he had offered to help with shipping a purchase from GMJager

The Mum being the Mum though .... It's never that straight forward

My purchases from GMJager, thanks buddy, I am happy as Larry

Then there is Mums bodyguards

Thanks Jimmie, as usual, you can't just do the favour you offer to help with

I'm happy the Batcave address is still a secret and won't forget you took the opportunity to hit me either

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
The Mum dont Play awesome hit Mum
Wow wtf is going on around here
No Justice, No Peace!
Very nice!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Well done, Jimmie!

Freaking international postage more than doubled from last year but thankfully it got there without a hitch.

Perhaps, I'll hit the pick 4 lottery and mail another package or better yet, I'll wait for my Social Security check to come and not pay the monthly utility bill.  Tongue

Either way, the singing Scotsman might be howling soon.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
He does me a favour, then decides to give me a kick while he is at it and then threatens me as a parting shot!!!!

Then, just to rub it in I'm searching through the TV listings and find this

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
LMAO
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Must be an OLD movie !!!! Smile
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
lol SJS. One of those silent films
No Justice, No Peace!