Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MRN
I want one!!

lol

WAAAAAAAH!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
haha! great minds think alike!!! I just posted for one in "Trades" forum!

Mason
[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:looks like ci  is out.  i'd still check cbid from time to time.  i got mine there.  if you want to import there are several european dealers with the book going for about 85 euros. 

here's a guy who's humping it for $125. 

http://www.cigar-wisdom.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2

Is this guy legit???

BTW, you want a tough book to find try finding this one:

Haha!
£54 + shipping from the UK

PM for source if you want it.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
i want that paedia!

on a related subject, how come getting a hold of good cigar books is always so tricky and weird? i've tried three times to order other books, and every time they weren't available or out of print or the geek at amazon hit delete by accident because the straw in his mountain dew poked him in the eye...

maybe some kind of stogie lit gremlin thing.
Just got mine and it is worth every penny.  It is still shrink wrapped new and minty.  I talked to the guy who is selling them and he can do them for $120 Shipped in the ConUS, BUT, he wants a minimum of 10 people to buy at this price before he does the $20 discount.  If there is enough interest he could do the group buy.  I paid the $125+shipping and would do it again in a heartbeat, this book is AWESOME!!!!

Mason
This is a great coffee table book.
I spent almost 3 hours drooling over this last night!!!  Wow!!!  I cant believe I didnt buy this sooner!!!

All I can say is I WANT this!!!  20 drawers of 20 brands, each with 10 cigars of 10 different vitolas in each brand for a total of 2000 cigars all in a climate controlled humi....

WOW!