Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MR.MAYTAG MAN (BOY)
Bill, I always respected you was enjoying what little I was getting to know you . Then I see you are starting to rumble in a couple of bomb threads. Now my question to you is this . Does this MAD POLOCK need to smack you down. I might just have to tell you and oh yes this SMOKE guy toooo. SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! And never under estimate the MAD POLOCK........... SWOEO
Quit your sabre rattling and bring your bad self down to Pensacola and let's do some hand to hand combatting.
LOL you are funny hahahahaha
(01-01-2010, 10:11 AM)buckit60 Wrote: Bill, I always respected you was enjoying what little I was getting to know you . Then I see you are starting to rumble in a couple of bomb threads. Now my question to you is this . Does this MAD POLOCK need to smack you down. I might just have to tell you and oh yes this SMOKE guy toooo. SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! And never under estimate the MAD POLOCK........... SWOEO

Jesteś żałosny...

You must have had too much piwo to be speaking like this to me... I was most certainly not rumbling... if you want me to rumble, I can always do that, but the outcome may not be to your liking.

You just stay where you are and eat pierogi with the other old folks at the Aksarben Club, and I will stay here on the West Coast... this way we can coexist in peace.
Bill, he's a mad Polock and hanging out with Steve. What you expect???
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Is Todd causing trouble again....[/align]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(01-03-2010, 05:57 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: Is Todd causing trouble again....[/align]

Nah... all those Peach flavored White Owls are just getting into his head a little bit... Angry1
LMAO!
Bill don't let me get your addy mister. Because if I do you ill know want trouble is......SWOEO
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
His address is:

Bill Maytag
1 Buckit's Way
SW BumbleF, NE