Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Brooklyn Bum got me again!
MikeD Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:Oh, I forgot to add, you will probably regret that "punkass" remark as well....Wink
I think it's only fair he called me punkass... I constantly refer to him as fucker, fucknutz, fuckwad, stupid and remind him how much he sucks all the time Big Grin

You guys are fun to hang with on AIM........and when im talking to both these nut heads we always seem to go into racial slurs......thats what I call a great conversation

great Hit by the NYPD BRO
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
mikey kicks ass.  nice hit officer.
I only verbally abuse the ones I like Wink.

Thanks again mikey, very very cool.

TomC

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
MikeD Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:Oh, I forgot to add, you will probably regret that "punkass" remark as well....Wink
I think it's only fair he called me punkass... I constantly refer to him as fucker, fucknutz, fuckwad, stupid and remind him how much he sucks all the time Big Grin

HAHAHHHAHAHHAH!!!!

Awesome hit Mike! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
nice hit
Uh oh,you called Mikey a punkass....You wanna borrow a steel pot to protect your coconut?
Tommy2guns Wrote:Uh oh,you called Mikey a punkass....You wanna borrow a steel pot to protect your coconut?

lol

nice job there mikey
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
I think it's only fair he called me punkass... I constantly refer to him as [color="red"]fucker, fucknutz, fuckwad, stupid and remind him how much he sucks all the time[/color] Big Grin

HAHAHHHAHAHHAH!!!!

Awesome hit Mike! Smile

Most of our chats do involve seeing how many incarnations of the word "FUCK" he can use to descibe me. . .   hmmmmmmmmm. . .

but he sent me stogies, so its all good Wink

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Way to smack the mouse Mike!

[Image: dead_mouse.jpg]
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
any bomb which includes those two sticks is above and beyond. awesome hit, mike!