Poll: Should I keep saving or take the plunge
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
But it now
50.00%
7 50.00%
Keep saving
35.71%
5 35.71%
Its a chick car
7.14%
1 7.14%
Buy an SUV
0%
0 0%
I dont care what you do
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAHK ......... I need to check with you first
Cool  [thumbsup][thumbsup]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Very cool!!!  Still kinda a chick car though, I mean, who the hell buys a red car?  Usually only fags and chicks! [lol][lol] [lol][lol]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
[user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
Quote:Very cool!!!  Still kinda a chick car though, I mean, who the hell buys a red car?  Usually only fags and chicks! [lol][lol] [lol][lol]

DICK

Wait till you feel T1 and T3 creak with the headlock I put on you next time we meet ......... ELBOWS OOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:[user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
Quote:Very cool!!!  Still kinda a chick car though, I mean, who the hell buys a red car?  Usually only fags and chicks! [lol][lol] [lol][lol]

DICK

Wait till you feel T1 and T3 creak with the headlock I put on you next time we meet ......... ELBOWS OOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
[thumbsup] Congrats on the purchase....Awesome! [bravo2]  
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Thats a slick ride Dave, congrats [thumbsup]
Great ride Dave!  Maybe I may have to fly across the pond for a ride then we can hit some of those famous links golf courses in the UK.

As for Mahk, you do the frontal assault and Pips and I will flank him and we will squash is arse!
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Great ride Dave!  Maybe I may have to fly across the pond for a ride then we can hit some of those famous links golf courses in the UK.

As for Mahk, you do the frontal assault and Pips and I will flank him and we will squash is arse!

TANK!!!!!!!!!!

Let me get this straight ......... you want me to put him in a headlock while you and Pips fiddle around with his ass???????????

I have heard of this "spit roast" method........... room spinning kinda stuff, you have been hanging around Pip's far too long.

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

As for visiting for golf .......... ANYTIME you want Sir.

I have about a dozen courses within 5 to 30 minutes of my home, including the private course I am a member of, and if you dont mind the drive for a couple of hours, we could chase the wee white ba around St Andrews or Glen Eagles.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Congratulations Dave. Enjoy your new toy!
Parkster Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Great ride Dave!  Maybe I may have to fly across the pond for a ride then we can hit some of those famous links golf courses in the UK.

TANK!!!!!!!!!!

Let me get this straight ......... you want me to put him in a headlock while you and Pips fiddle around with his ass???????????

I have heard of this "spit roast" method........... room spinning kinda stuff, you have been hanging around Pip's far too long.

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

As for visiting for golf .......... ANYTIME you want Sir.

I have about a dozen courses within 5 to 30 minutes of my home, including the private course I am a member of, and if you dont mind the drive for a couple of hours, we could chase the wee white ba around St Andrews or Glen Eagles.
It is good to see you back Dave. It is refreshing to be able to get someone to stop the room from spinning and such. [bravo2]

Oh......and sweet ride too.