Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost My Mom
Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words. Am thankful my kids handled it very well and have the support of my local extended family. I am blessed with very good wishes, including yours, and many happy memories. Thanks all of you. Blessed my kids had their Dads support. He was there for them.  Been  rough last couple of days, arrangements are grueling as most of you know, and the wait till them,  but will make it, and this saying keeps ringing thru my head "what doesnt kill you, will make you stronger". Am doing ok. Hard to keep focused on much of anything, except daydreaming. Guess mind mush is a good description!! and a couple others in the thread too...

Her favorite drink was Brandy Alexanders. She loved to play cards, (canasta) so gonna have to have a card game, and drinks in her honor, and pass out some Cherubs to smoke too. !!
Sorry for your lossSad. Hang in there and keep those special memories of your Mom real close.
sorry for your loss
Thanks guys, appreciate the kind sentiments.

My Mom will finally be buried this Saturday, next to the love of her life, my Daddy whom passed away exactly 30years ago to the very week she did. My elder sister also decided to interr my younger sister's ashes so our families deceased will all be together.

The closure of losing a loved one is finally coming, and may my Mom rest in eternal happiness and peace simply for the sacrifices she made in the name of love, for my Daddy and her daughters she loved more than life.

again thanks