Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to try some cigars any input?
I was looking to try the Isla Del Sol by Drew Estate. Wondering if anyone has tried these yet and what you thought of them? Along with that I wanted to try the Acid Kuba Kuba and Blondie, the CAO brazilia, and also the Rocky Patel Connecticut. So any input would be great on what you guys thought.
Tell you what...

PM me your address.      Welcome to SC.
Thanks Vitamin for the welcoming!

I cant wait to become experienced enough to where I can give good advice and lead others as you guys are!
I love the CAO Brazilia's.  Great smoke and won't break the bank.  You might also try the tin size.  For around $14 you get a tin of 5, but they are smaller in size then the regular Brazilia's but same blend

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cao+brazilia...item+19342
whitey4314 Wrote:I was looking to try the Isla Del Sol by Drew Estate. Wondering if anyone has tried these yet and what you thought of them? Along with that I wanted to try the Acid Kuba Kuba and Blondie, the CAO brazilia, and also the Rocky Patel Connecticut. So any input would be great on what you guys thought.
Just make sure you keep the "flavored' & "non-flavored" cigars in different humidors.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I'm new to the cigar game too. I tried some Acid sticks. I was very disapointed, I tried the blondie, kuba kuba, and the weird pyramid lookin one. All of them were VERY VERY flavorful, infact it was like smoking a stick of insence. They were very unpleasant.

If you want to try flavored sticks, I would suggest "Flavors of CAO."  I like those a lot, I just got a tin of their vanilla ones. When you smoke them, you KNOW they are vanialla flavored, but it isn't so overpowering that you can't taste anything else.

Great advice guys. I am going to be working on a new humidor soon so I will make sure to separate them as soon as possible. Thanks for the suggestions, now I guess I will take the advice and try a few smokes.[smokin]
I suggest you separate them now. Put your non-infused in a ziplock bag and when you do get your new humidor put only non infused cigars in them.
The Isla Del Sol is one of the very few flavored cigars I like.  The flavor is like mild coffee meets hot cocoa.  The wife even thought it was nice.
well I dont think I have any infused with flavors as of now. i only have a few cigars at the moment and most of them are just cheap ones that came with the humidor that I cant even find anywhere on any site!!! but The 3 decent ones I have are not flavored. I appreciate the advice and as soon as I do, I will get them into a plastic bag! Thank you for your help and I really want to try this Isla del sol because I love coffee! But well see how they go. Thanks again and I cant wait to try these new cigars.