Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for new podcasts
Like the title says guys, I'm looking for new podcasts to follow.  Most of what I subscribe to now is cigar related.  I also do some political stuff and news related as well.  Mind of Men is pretty good.  So what do ya got?  I need some fresh stimulus when I'm working at my desk!
Mark Levin; marklevingshow.com has some great political podcasts.  That is all I do.  But I need to find some cigar related stuff also.
It's a little rough around the edges yet but we are working on that.....lol Give Joe and I a try if you haven't yet [thumbsup]

http://istogie.podbean.com/
Thanks guys.  I'll be sure to check this stuff out but what I'm really looking for is something other than my usual - which is cigars and politics!  I'll check them out though. 

As for you Tank, do you not listen to DogWatch or StogieFresh5?  Get on it, my man.  You're missing out on some good stuff!
Here are a few I check out:
Mike O'Meara Show - radio show from DC - used to be the Don & Mike Show... very funny!

I listen to a couple of Masonic podcasts:
The Digital Freemason
X-Oriente

Skeptoid: A Critical Analysis of Pop Phenomenoa

A few cigar shows - Doc's is the best by far imho

And I have picked up a few iPhone shows while I am figuring mine out.

Nothing else comes to mind at the moment - I'll let you know if I remember any more.

Check out the number one podcast on Itunes...Adam Corolla

The man is funny as heck and a file cabinet of information with the ability to bring it up faster than google.

Cigars- I listen to Doc and Istogie...when they get on their grind and get to itTongue

http://carollaradio.com/podcasts/

Attached Files Image(s)

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
macallan2 Wrote:Like the title says guys, I'm looking for new podcasts to follow.  Most of what I subscribe to now is cigar related.  I also do some political stuff and news related as well.  Mind of Men is pretty good.  So what do ya got?  I need some fresh stimulus when I'm working at my desk!
My favorite
TIKI BAR TV - video cast - funny, corny, an internet phenom
The Greasman- pod cast - a Jacksonville DJ, very, very funny.  Think of Mother Goose meets Larry Flint