Poll: What would you do if all of these options were within budget?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
25 Lusi's - if you like them so much just get the damn things!
14.29%
3 14.29%
15 Lusi's and 15 Monte #2's
38.10%
8 38.10%
15 Lusi's and 25 Cuaba Exclusivo's
42.86%
9 42.86%
15 Lusi's and 25 JL Seleccion #2's
0%
0 0%
Other
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for input
I'm anticipating a purchase and am looking for input.  Limited funds and out of control desire have me torn on this so I'm running a poll.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  I'll keep it open for 10 days.

I had my first Lusi the other week and loved it so I'm pretty locked into them being part of this but the I'm looking for input on the other piece.  If you have other options I'd consider them as well Wink.

Thanks all!

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I voted other, there is a place who sells all those as singles, you should get 5ers' of all of them. lmk if you want the site.
Those Cuabas are mighty good, IMO
MMM I like Lusis
I voted for the Lusi's and Monte's.
Well since the Lusi is a given on this deal, I reckoned that a box of Cuaba's would have to be the one I would go for to back them up.Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
The Cuaba's are running slightly ahead of the Monte's on this so it's a 2 horse race.  i'm going to make a final call on this tonight when I smoke one of the Exclusivos the Jolly Ranking aka Electric Prune sent me a while back.

By the way, where's EP been?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
can't go wrong with the monte. or the cuaba. follow your heart. use the schwartz. (i voted monte)
I tried the Exclusivo yesterday afternoon and found that it took a while for it to open up.  Almost to the point where it was over 1/2 way through before any real flavor or twang came through.  I'm thinking the Distinguidos in a box of 10 now.
Voted for the Lusi/Monte 2 combo - Lusi's are great and Monte #2s are a staple in everyone's diet Cool

~Mark