Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a real creamy smoke.
Have you tried a Cusano 18? I recommend the Churchill.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Not as of yet.
(08-23-2012, 04:32 AM)Ari Wrote: I think the Bolivar is the better of the two.

I have a new favorite as of a few hours ago, one of the best maduros I have "ever" had. In my book it is a 95

Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Dark Corojo

Talk about creamy smooooth! This is a real treat! It is light years above a lot of stuff out there.

http://www.joyadenicaragua.com.ni/?page_id=28

(08-23-2012, 12:29 AM)tarheel7734 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I will try the Bolivar and a macanudo vintage

the JDN are some FULL bodied smokes an i mean FULL those things pack a punch. i haven't had the dark carojo's but i will try them. if they are like regular antano's they will be supa'r creamy dang thangs has some really white nice ashes too an hold on for quite sometime too. may put these in my order while i am ordering a few from serious cigars.

People say they are full body, but to me it seems medium, I guess each person has their own definition. To me strong are L.F.D. Cigars and my Montecristo Afrique Maduros (which are black like tar with a nice peppery bite).

The JDN Antana Dark Corojos are smooth as can be, and they burn slow so be prepared for about a two hour smoke.

C.I. Has 5 pack samplers in a nice wood box for $25

(08-31-2012, 02:54 PM)supadave Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 04:32 AM)Ari Wrote: I think the Bolivar is the better of the two.

I have a new favorite as of a few hours ago, one of the best maduros I have "ever" had. In my book it is a 95

Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Dark Corojo

Talk about creamy smooooth! This is a real treat! It is light years above a lot of stuff out there.

http://www.joyadenicaragua.com.ni/?page_id=28

(08-23-2012, 12:29 AM)tarheel7734 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I will try the Bolivar and a macanudo vintage

the JDN are some FULL bodied smokes an i mean FULL those things pack a punch. i haven't had the dark carojo's but i will try them. if they are like regular antano's they will be supa'r creamy dang thangs has some really white nice ashes too an hold on for quite sometime too. may put these in my order while i am ordering a few from serious cigars.

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Avo
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer