Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look what you've done!
Less than 4 months ago my wife bought me a wine fridge for our anniversary.  Here is the thread.
http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=13400&forum_id=2&highlight=wife+wine+fridge

[Image: IMG_0262.jpg]

One thing led to another, and the next thing I new...
[Image: IMG_0083.jpg]

Here are the contents.
CAO Gold
CAO Gold Maduro
CAO MX2
CAO Brazilia
Man O War
AF Work of Art Maduro
AF Hemingway Classic Maduro
15 assorted Opus X
15 assorted Anejo
DPG Serie JJ Maduro
Tatuaje Reserva
2 boxes Partagas Spanish Rosado
12 assorted CCs
[Image: IMG_0079-1.jpg]

I also filled up my 150 humidor.
[Image: IMG_0085.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0089.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0091.jpg]

The worst part is, I have 2 boxes in the mail as we speak.  A box of 5 Vegas Series A, and a box of Cohiba Siglo VI!  Last night I bought a cooler and 2 lbs of beads.  I'm screwed. 

Brad
Im right on track to that problem too! Good lookin colection tho brotha!!!Confusedhock:
welcome to the dark side:dude:
That's awesome bro!

Hmmm.....I recognize that flooring....from another forum! 

Cool
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Your not sliding down the slope, you fell off the cliff! 
[lol]
Djaric Wrote:Your not sliding down the slope, you fell off the cliff! 
[lol]
Yep, its very bad.  I really can't believe I added all of that in less than 4 months.  I honestly thought that fridge would last at least a year.

Brad
Nice looking collection.  It doesnt take long at all does it.  I am right there with you.  I think my wine fridge was full before I bought it.  I am stepping up to a full size refrigerator soon.  I will have some pics posted as soon as I get going on it.
I like smoking lightning
Very nice Brad [thumbsup]  The Wine fridge looks awesome. 
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Here is the new cooler.  It is going to sit in the basement, which usually stays fairly cool year round.  I will keep more expensive boxes in the fridge where they are protected from any temp spikes, and keep less expensive boxes in the cooler.  Once the cooler is completely full, I will probably look into getting a big cabinet style temperature controlled humidor, possibly an Aristocrat.  Hopefully (for my budget's sake) that is at least a year down the road.

[Image: IMG_0097.jpg]

Brad
I too am looking to get a cooler.  I've been fighting this fever for a while now but I don't think I can hold out any longer.  Once I start work this summer I'll be a dead man!

-Lucas