Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local B&M's
Okay, if your in the Middletown NJ area then stop at The Mum's home, best place in the world. Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Okay, if your in the Middletown NJ area then stop at The Mum's home, best place in the world. Big Grin

And if you are nice to Mrs. Mum you get an Italian meal!  Smile
old south tobacco in Macon, Ga.  great place to chill and smoke...[thumbsup]
If anyone is in the Phoenix area, check out Hiland Cigars on Thomas road in Scottsdale. Scott is the owner, and has done right by me when I have gone in there, Great selection, and even better prices. If you are feeling froggy, some of his house brands are excellent. The AVI's are rolled by AVO, and his Habano Classico are done for him by Fuente. I have tried both (have some of each in the humi at home) and they are both good sticks for the price.
When in MN, it depends on where you are.  Minneapolis has a place in Uptown called the Golden Leaf.   Good guys and the owner 's a great guy.  If you're in St. Paul then you have to Visit Stogies on Grand.  A great shop/lounge.  It's a converted house and they throw events with cookouts and you sit in the front yard like it was a BBQ.  In my neck o' the woods (western suburbs of Mpls.) you head to my lounge, Cigar Jones.  Good guys, great seating.  In Maple Grove (20min. north of me) you have Tobacco Grove.  Probably the best selection around.  Lastly, 30min. south of the cities you have Burn.  A great shop with a real enthusiast as the owner.  Tank and I chilled and played pool there.  Oh and you can get a man bag there.  Just like tank![lol]
macallan2 Wrote:When in MN, it depends on where you are.  Minneapolis has a place in Uptown called the Golden Leaf.   Good guys and the owner 's a great guy.  If you're in St. Paul then you have to Visit Stogies on Grand.  A great shop/lounge.  It's a converted house and they throw events with cookouts and you sit in the front yard like it was a BBQ.  In my neck o' the woods (western suburbs of Mpls.) you head to my lounge, Cigar Jones.  Good guys, great seating.  In Maple Grove (20min. north of me) you have Tobacco Grove.  Probably the best selection around.  Lastly, 30min. south of the cities you have Burn.  A great shop with a real enthusiast as the owner.  Tank and I chilled and played pool there.  Oh and you can get a man bag there.  Just like tank![lol]

Tank doesn't strike me as a guy who carries a man bag.  Just wondering?

[happy]
there are just to many in my area to mention...

My favorites are:
  • Barcley Rex (all 4 locations)
  • Davidoff
  • OK Cigars (West Broadway, in the Village)
On long Island my favorite is
  • The Stogie in Rockville Centre
  • & for Fuente products Barberos in Garden City
There are not many I would "stay away" from. Maybe one I will never personally patronize out east, but I could not mention it here.