Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liquid Nitrogen Assault!
A Package arrives late yesterday evening.........an odd time for a delivery......and odd painting on a UPS truck??? WAS THIS A SIGN?????????

[Image: ups_truck.jpg]

Someone wanted to be sure the GREAT ONE was in his quarters......

[Image: P5260156.JPG]

[Image: 08stan.xlarge1.jpg]

A plain brown box........addressed to the LK.....this could not be good....but who would have the balls.....???????

Carefully the boxed was opened........

[Image: EXPLOSION.preview.jpg]

[Image: explosion.jpg]

I was blasted into my pool.....

[Image: sav.jpg]

ONE PIECE OF PAPER WAS LEFT............................................ONE SINGLE LINE..............................NO NAMES.............................JUST THIS ONE LINE........................

[wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow]

A FURORE NORMANNORUM LIBERA NOS, DOMINE!

Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

IT IS THEM...............THE OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: ringOfFire.jpg]

THEY HAVE ARRIVED! I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THIS CAME FROM......AND I GUESS THESE GUYS MEAN BUSINESS....BUT THEY REALLY WANTED TO PUNISH THE LK.......LOOK AT WHAT THEY ATTACKED ME WITH!!!!

APPARENTLY THEY REALLY WANTED ME OUT OF ACTION FOR A WHILE AND THIS WILL DO IT!!!!!!!!! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
THIS IS BAD BUSINESS TANKY........I WILL BE DOWN AT LEAST A FEW DAYS BY PUTTING COOL TOWELS ON MY A$$ TO ASSIST WITH THE BURING HEAT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUT I LIKE THE WAY "THE OTHERS" THINK.......GREAT JOB GENTLEMEN......THIS WAS A REAL SMACK IN THE A$$!

LOOK AT THE NAME ON THE BOTTLE!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Yes this is bad business!   But I believe the retaliation is set to hit today as we speak!   Its tough to outflank the Mega-Powers! 
US_Tank Wrote:Yes this is bad business!   But I believe the retaliation is set to hit today as we speak!   Its tough to outflank the Mega-Powers! 
That is FOR SURE....we are always one up brother!!!!! ALL WILL SEE TODAY! Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

hahahahahaha.........sweet     [thumbsup]
Now thats a cool name for a Hot Souce...

Bravo[bravo2] Awesome Hit
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
This is interesting, very interesting....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:  Its tough to outflank the Mega-Powers! 

Oh . . . I wouldn't be too sure 'bout that, actually . . . [Image: whistling.gif]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Nice hit "T"... [thumbsup]
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. This day we fight!

A FURORE NORMANNORUM LIBERA NOS, DOMINE!

[Image: th_viking_smiley_81.gif] [Image: th_viking_smiley_81.gif] [Image: th_viking_smiley_81.gif]

NANP™
[lol]
NANP™
Viking1