Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lion - Birthday Belated
Happy Birthday Mr Kitty Kat
Listen Mr. Pussy, you hid your birthday, not me. You made me research and call in markers to find out who's birthday it was.

Apologize for your actions and perhaps my friend tea bag Parkster will not hoover over you with his Kilt on. Perhaps

Your fate is in your own paws.

Some of the ELITE of SC will be in Vegas and they want entertainment. It's up to you whether you will be their showcase.
Now stop your idle threats...
Own up to your mistakes or go in hiding with the sheep maker...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Tea Bag Parkster is ripe too after spending all the time in the jungle!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Mr. Mum, it appears my paw of peace has been rejected. You have been hellbent on attacks for your Las Vegas trip. Your insults only entrench me further. Therefore, I must prepare my defences. By the way, my birthday was listed on the board all day; I removed the next day when I really thought it had been forgotten...easier to remove it than fuss about it. Brother Churchill has said all I need to say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I can see clearly now... that I was wrong in not acting more decisively and more forthrightly in dealing with the Lion. His time will be short lived yet again.

If you take no risks, you will suffer no defeats. But if you take no risks, you win no victories.
The west coast Lion will soon realize what these words mean..

The Lion reacts to fear, not love; they don't teach that in Sunday School, but it's true.

Soon, we won't have the Lion to kick around anymore, because, SC members, this is his last stand.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Looks like the Swarovski Snow Leopard is all hot and bothered again...

His refusal to respect the Mum will only ostracize him further from the West Coast membership...

(07-01-2011, 02:31 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Soon, we won't have the Lion to kick around anymore.

I am not a crook...nor am I alive, so Mum will only be killing a ghost, which is impossible.

Maytag, there's a West Coast Cartel?
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(07-01-2011, 09:29 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 02:31 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Soon, we won't have the Lion to kick around anymore.

I am not a crook...nor am I alive, so Mum will only be killing a ghost, which is impossible.

Maytag, there's a West Coast Cartel?

The West Coast membership was in reference to your status as an upstanding member of this side of the country in general... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin