Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limited Edition CIGAR MALT - available now
Dear Friends

We've just taken delivery of some new Bowmore 9 year old CIGAR MALT from Douglas Laing and its wonderful stuff. You'd better hope I don't drink it all myself. Details of this bottle (available at £49.99 plus shipping) are below

Nose: Dark, round, sweet and peaty
Palate: Full, phenolic and smoked
Finish: runs from sweet peat to dry smoke

Fully matured in one refill hogshead from which only 354 bottles were filled!

Order your bottle here 
http://www.whisky-cigars.co.uk/bowmore-year-cigar-malt-70cl-p-3463.html

This whisky is a perfect accompaniment to a light to medium flavoured cigar such as San Cristobal, H. Upmann or El Rey del Mundo. My favourite brand with this whisky so far is the H. Upmann and we are pleased to be able to offer you the following special prices on the Magnum 46s and Magnum 50s if you would like to try them for yourself:

-H Upmann Magnum 46 cabinet of 25 £139
-H Upmann Magnum 46 Fifteen tubed cigars £119
-H Upmann Magnum 50 cabinet of 25 £169
-H Upmann Magnum 50 Two boxes of 10  £145

Shipping is included on the above cigar lines and safe delivery guaranteed - please allow approx 7-10 business days for delivery and note these prices are not valid for deliveries to the UK

To place your order for any of the above cigars just use the following special offer product link. During the checkout process simply state what product you wish to buy and we will run the appropriate charge for you. Its that simple!
Order here:  http://www.whisky-cigars.co.uk/mitchells-frasers-specials-p-2394.html

If there is anything else you are looking for have a look at www.whisky-cigars.com for all your whisky and cigar desires.

I am always available for advice by e-mail on sales@whisky-cigars.com

Kind regards

Fraser Gilchrist
Robert Graham Ltd

194a Rose Street,
Edinburgh, EH2 4AZ
Tel +44 (0)131 226 1874
Fax +44 (0)131 220 4111

10-14 West Nile Street
Glasgow, G1 2PP
Tel +44 (0)141 248 7283

www.whisky-cigars.co.uk