Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lighter and Cutter Case
it's not a purse, it's a satchel! It's very european, i swear
S*it... I should have picked one up while Mrs. Maytag was in the Coach store last weekend... Big Grin

(11-25-2010, 04:50 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: S*it... I should have picked one up while Mrs. Maytag was in the Coach store last weekend... Big Grin

You let Mrs. Maytag carry your lighter and cutter?
--Mike
(11-25-2010, 09:43 AM)wtfdic Wrote:
(11-25-2010, 04:50 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: S*it... I should have picked one up while Mrs. Maytag was in the Coach store last weekend... Big Grin

That is the expectataion. And she will cut and light when ordered to do so... (She's not reading this, is she? LOL)

im going to hit a dollar store and see if i can find one of those small mini pocket purses..i too need something small to throw my cutters and lighters in it when i move out to the garage and around the house..sick of having my pockets filled with these supplies..just need 1 small bag for everything to carry around

(11-25-2010, 03:40 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(11-25-2010, 09:43 AM)wtfdic Wrote:

That is the expectataion. And she will cut and light when ordered to do so... (She's not reading this, is she? LOL)

That's it I's telling Mrs. Maytag! Big Grin
--Mike