Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is a downer..
Scott, you have your health. Count your blessings!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Scott, you have your health. Count your blessings!
Ditto!! [thumbsup]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Scott, you have your health. Count your blessings!
Ditto, Ditto on that.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Cheer up broheim.  I have those days all the time.  They don't last forever, but it sure seems like someone's pulling out your intestines, don't it?  I had a whole week like that last week...couldn't sleep or anything...sucked.  This week was better. 

You'll pull through!!  I had a good friend tell me that if one is willing to do the right thing, God will back that willingness 150 percent!!  Just keep breathing and do what you can.

Hang in there!!

bp
There's nothing more condemning than a fathers day sermon about how God answers prayers, but He doesn't answer those coming from people who don't have the right heart (ie, no prayers answered when you have sin running rampant in your life).  They also had a skit of 2 people talking about cancer-one obviously upset and the other one who felt blessed. 

It was quite a hard sermon for me considering I lost my dad/best friend 17 months ago to cancer, a grandmother 15 months ago, and my mom 10 months ago.  Needless to say, it's been a rough week.  You don't know what I'd give to have that call to drive the 45 minutes to help any of them out at the drop of a hat. 

My oldest daughter turned 5 and youngest was only 9 months old when my dad died and won't remember a whole lot about any of them growing up.  You can't take your money with you, but I'd give all of mine away to have them here with me today.  It's rough to have lost both parents and be only 34 years old at the time. 

It's all about perspective, isn't it?