Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life can be Bittersweet
Thank you all for youe words of support, prayers and positive thoughts -- IT WORKED!!! Mom was taken off the ventilator yesterday and has been over 24 hours maintaining good numbers on her own! WOoooo-HOOooooooooooo - Thanks again. I truly believe you folks had a hand in this.
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
mad4maduro Wrote:Thank you all for youe words of support, prayers and positive thoughts -- IT WORKED!!! Mom was taken off the ventilator yesterday and has been over 24 hours maintaining good numbers on her own! WOoooo-HOOooooooooooo - Thanks again. I truly believe you folks had a hand in this.
Glad things are looking up for your Mom, I hope for her continued improvement.
fishhound Wrote:
mad4maduro Wrote:Thank you all for youe words of support, prayers and positive thoughts -- IT WORKED!!! Mom was taken off the ventilator yesterday and has been over 24 hours maintaining good numbers on her own! WOoooo-HOOooooooooooo - Thanks again. I truly believe you folks had a hand in this.
i could not have said it better myself.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
i could not have said it better myself.

YOu are definately still in our thoughts and prayers. . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I just saw this thread!  Prayers with you and I hope all works out! 
Thoughts and prayers headed you way.