Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see your wish list...
The Cohiba Behike is an amazing smoke. The Padron 80th I think is a different story. I smoked a couple and ended up giving away two whole boxes of them. terrible.
[/quote]

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt??? Too bad I missed out on that, I love those things.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(06-14-2013, 03:15 PM)Mark Wrote: An amazing cigar just to say that you smoked a cuban Davidoff, but the ones I have had were definitely past their prime. A good cigar nonetheless and a great experience, but not worth the huge dollars IMHO.
Edited to describe the Davidoff that I smoked yesterday. If I were to spend the money on a vintage cigar, that or a pre embargo Montecristo #2 (which are somehow less money) would be what I would reach for.

Aside from that, I have been able to buy a lot of the things that I have wanted to try. Loved some, let down by others (Padron 1926 yesterday was a huge disappointment)...
(07-03-2013, 01:16 PM)Mark Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 11:22 AM)napaboss Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 03:09 PM)CigarGuy Wrote: Let's see your wish list...
The cigars you've been meaning to try, BUT HAVEN'T YET.
(I know that may be hard for some of you to wrap your heads around) Smile

What untested cigars are call you?
Cigars that people have been talking about, but there are too many "free" ones in the ol' humidor for you to go out and get them yet.

Mine is below, but I reserve the right amend it when I see all the cool ideas you guys have.

Ok so...kinda ordered by maker, but not any particular priority ...

Non-Cuban
- 601 Blue Label
- 601 La Bomba
- Oliva V tried it!
- Oliva Cain Daytona
- UnderCrowntried it!
- My UZI weighs a tonOwn it!
- Feral Flying Pig
- Dirty Rat
- UF-13 Dark
- Something from Viaje picked out by Mark. Smile
- My Father #3
- BMC Threesome [Yeah it's a gimmick, but I wanna try it.]
- American Eagle Medal of Honor [Yeah it's a gimmick, but I wanna try it.]

Cuban
- Cohiba Behike BHK 52
- Cohiba Robusto
- Cohiba Siglo II
- Montecristo No. 2

pardon 80th
cohiba behike 54
alec bradly presendo
any davidoff

The Cohiba Behike is an amazing smoke. The Padron 80th I think is a different story. I smoked a couple and ended up giving away two whole boxes of them. terrible.

Smoked a BHK56 last year with Mark... Great cigar sad I only have one left.

Padron 80th I am a fan of... Been trying to get Mark to sell me a box of his for 2 years now... I know he does not like them I made him a fair offer of half off of retail Tongue
--Mike
Half retail!!! Pssh!! I'll sell it for retail and you will be getting a steal since I should charge more since they are aged now!!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
My wish list is a fundido out of marks personnel collection. One day he will have to go to the bathroom for an extended time and I may take one. Hahaha
(07-03-2013, 06:22 PM)NickDrista Wrote: My wish list is a fundido out of marks personnel collection. One day he will have to go to the bathroom for an extended time and I may take one. Hahaha

A: Its called a Fundador

B: Its Fundador from 1998, the first year they were ever released to the public.

C: The closest you are gonna get is smelling the smoke when I smoke them!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(07-03-2013, 06:19 PM)Mark Wrote: Half retail!!! Pssh!! I'll sell it for retail and you will be getting a steal since I should charge more since they are aged now!!

I will take whats behind door number one, half retail!!! Did you buy them without smoking one or you dont like them after smoking a couple?
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(07-03-2013, 10:38 PM)Guarantee Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 06:19 PM)Mark Wrote: Half retail!!! Pssh!! I'll sell it for retail and you will be getting a steal since I should charge more since they are aged now!!

I will take whats behind door number one, half retail!!! Did you buy them without smoking one or you dont like them after smoking a couple?

Mahk is more into flavor stogies..Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-03-2013, 10:38 PM)Guarantee Wrote:

I bought 3 boxes without having one when they were released. Smoked about a half box and said F these!! lol
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(07-03-2013, 01:16 PM)Mark Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 11:22 AM)napaboss Wrote: pardon 80th
cohiba behike 54
alec bradly presendo
any davidoff

The Behike is indeed a superb cigar, but to me, the 1966 far outshines the Behike in both current smokeability and in long term aging potential. And that is saying a lot, becausenthe Behike is superb.

And if you're already spending Behike coin, you may as well toss a few more bucks into the pot... Wink