Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Herf in PA
Doubled (Dave) & I are looking to hook up (perhaps 3/14) in Easton PA at the Famous cigar shop.

This will be the first time we meet.

Anyone want to join us?

I'm about an hour 45 mintes from there.

Chris1980, Davidwys, want to tag along and meet up with Doubled?

Say 12:30 / 1 till  5:/ 5:30

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
IN !!!!!!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
you guys are soooo lucky. I can drive an hour and a 1/2 and I'm still out in the middle of nowhere :?
steve047 Wrote:you guys are soooo lucky. I can drive an hour and a 1/2 and I'm still in the middle of nowhere :?
Yeah, but you can still see a hundred miles in any direction.Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Makes me wish PA was the size of Rhode Island   Regrettably, this is a 6 hour drive for me, and I work 7-3 on Saturdays.  Sad
Hey G i feel the flu coming on just call out and make the trip lol[pimp]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Bobgun Wrote:
steve047 Wrote:you guys are soooo lucky. I can drive an hour and a 1/2 and I'm still in the middle of nowhere :?
ain't that the truthWink
steve047 Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:
ain't that the truthWink

Come on down Steve...........I heard Nebraska is only a couple hours from Memphis Tongue

if you fly
     I've ordered from Famous several times, but I've yet to visit their storefront.  According to Google, it's about an 90 minutes from my work (Harrisburg) and the new house (Camp Hill), and two hours from my current home (Elizabethville). 

I would love to get in on this, 'cause there's a great group of fellas slated to be there that I'd love to herf with.  Unfortunately, the timing right now isn't good for me.  The next 5 weeks are going to be hectic as hell for me with the moving coming (closing date is Friday, March 27th).  Once I get settled in though, I'd love to get something set up.  Of course, by then I'll be "house poor"!  Big Grin
Alright sounds like this is starting to snowball[winner] Really looking forward to meeting you guys.