Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left for dead and can't find a pulse
A buddy from work gifted me these about a month ago, and they have been in the humidor since.
[Image: dsc00165fo.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
He says someone gave them to him a long time ago. What a long time is I dont know, but I think they are toast. They just dont want to soak up any moisture, I could use them to play pool with I guess.

[Image: dsc00172c.jpg]

[Image: dsc00166ox.jpg]

Sorry, I forgot to mention he had them in the pantry for a few years, that would be why they are dry as a bone. It says distributed by Dunhill of London on the bottom. Since no box codes for Dominican mades, I have no idea how old they are. I think Im going to try and smoke one and if they taste like railroad ties just can em.
I think those would make nice fertalizer for your back yard.
I like smoking lightning
lol compost. Manure y Cia
Plant one in the ground and maybe you'll grow a Partagas tree
--Angelo
Fertalizer for sure!
--Mike
What a shame those can't be revived.
I have heard that cigars can be rehydrated but that it takes a long time. I'll see if I can find that discussion I read somewhere.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(01-30-2011, 08:17 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I have heard that cigars can be rehydrated but that it takes a long time. I'll see if I can find that discussion I read somewhere.

They can be but after being dry for that long its not worth it. They have lost all of there oils.
--Mike