Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Cigar in the humidor...
The setting: 3pm 7/27/2006.  On the front steps of my house
Drink: Budweiser Select

Ive had this smoke numerous times before, but decided to light up and enjoy, as its my last one in the humi, and Ive got a few weeks till I get paid again.

Another great smoke.. Kicked my butt, as usual.  Lots of spice, kickbutt spice.  Woodsy and leathery flavors.. Very full bodied as usual.  Smoked it till my fingers couldn't hold it anymore.. and now, Im OUT. Sad  Oh well.. I'll find a way to get some more... Somehow, before I get paid. Big Grin 

Every time Ive smoked this cigar, its been a 10 outta 10.. I really don't know why I haven't made a box purchase on this one yet!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I have some Don Juan Blue Label that are taking up space in my coolidor.  If you want them, just say the word.
Love the Antanos.

Get a box from ET!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Not for long!WinkTongueConfusedhock:Big Grin
Cigar Penguin Wrote:Not for long!WinkTongueConfusedhock:Big Grin
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:[wow]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Steve! You bastard!  I was just about to  blow it and use my credit card too.. I may still do it though...  

Funny Wingo,
I did find ONE Don Juan Blue label in the bottom of my humi yesterday, and I may smoke it to see how I like it.
Scott   

Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Poriggity Wrote:Steve! You bastard!  I was just about to  blow it and use my credit card too.. I may still do it though...  

Funny Wingo,
I did find ONE Don Juan Blue label in the bottom of my humi yesterday, and I may smoke it to see how I like it.
Scott   
lol...I'm pretty sure thats where you got that one. They are actually mine, I was searching for my own "Diamond in the Rough" find. So there are more where that came from.Wink
Poriggity Wrote:Steve! You bastard!  I was just about to  blow it and use my credit card too.. I may still do it though...  

Funny Wingo,
Scott   
They are ok.  Kind of mild.  They just aren't for me I guess.  My humi is packed, and I have a box coming soon.  If anyone else wants some of these.  PM me.
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:Love the Antanos.

Get a box from ET!
Most definately.  this is the definition of a stogiechat cigar for me.  bluesman told me about it.  tonto scooped me one.  and eric gave me a monster deal on a box.  Smile
Jeez, we used to be a little more subtle on stogiechat with our mooch attempts..........Wink     Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"