Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Gaga, is it possible?
Thoughts to ponder from a mind that has WAY to much time on his hands, and real good meds. LOL
Does she remind anyone else of Marilyn Manson? LOL When I saw the grammy performance it bothered that me she favored somebody. Then it hit me after ET made a post. Is she an offspring?
He was born on 1/5/69 and she was born on 3/28/86. He's 47 and she is 24 making her born when he was 23. Inquiring minds want to know.

and then.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

That would be, like, cosmic karmic justice if so, right? Lame emogoth fauxmetal douchebag spawns vapid technokitsch pop 15-minuter?

"Quit spitting blood on the set, dad, I'm trying to shake my booty here"

I've seen both of 'em without the stage makeup, though. Manson is way too fugly to have made that.

NANP
NANP™
Viking1
She is disgusting.
Almirante Pirata
Where do you come up with this stuff?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
and cindy lauper is her mother ??????????????? something to think about
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
I can see that. Is Alice Cooper grandad? LOL

[Image: cyndi-lauper-100.jpg]

[Image: alice-cooper-hufnagel-717418.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

LMAO
This is my boomstick!