Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La floradita limited
Well, it has been awhile since I posted so here goes. Let's see if I remember. Been too cold here in Ma. to really enjoy a nice smoke. I was ordering some sticks from Famous the other day and these caught my eye. I figured hey what the heck right? For $12 I got a 5 pack of the robusto 5x60.

First off, this is a very large cigar. Even my wife was like wow. Construction was pretty solid. No major veins and very solid feeling. The pre light smell was real nice. It had the  sweet maduro smell we all know and love with a hint of floral in a way. No not like a bunch of flowers! Just nice. Light up was a snap no issues. Draw was pretty nice and fr the most part consistent. Now to the flavors. Not a show stopper by any means but consistent. Nice sweet flavor with some leathery notes. The floral thing as well was there  like icing on a cake. It just added to it. 1st, 2nd and 3rd were pretty much the same with each one getting a little more intense in flavor but not overwhelming. All in all, a very good low price stick. I am going to let the other 4 sit for awhile to see what happens. Should be good. Well that's about it. I would recomend this as a go to right out of the box but will wait to see how some age affects it. Enjoy.[7up]
Sounds nice. It really has been way too cold to smoke here in MA.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Thanks for the review!   I cannot wait until summer comes so I can enjoy a stick outdoors for sure.