Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor?
Been a few months since I have had one, but I enjoyed it
Gangsta
(07-06-2012, 08:51 AM)nickd2008 Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 08:06 PM)tarheel7734 Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 07:30 PM)Guarantee Wrote: Good cigar, I believe the Belicosa was #2. Had a Robusto and it honestly didnt taste as good as the Belicosa. Good but not as good.

Well I smoked it and not sure what I think. I dont think my show took care of it. Had burn issues and tunneling. I also had some weird flavors in it. I will have to pick up another one at a different location. Every cigar I had issues with was purchased from this place so I guess it rules it out.

Avoid that b&m too. Obviously they have issues with humidity.
Yep told my wife not buying from there anymore. Had this cigar, a few La Gloria Cubanas, cao mx2's, and a few others that wound up being yard darts. After this last one I realized there is a pattern appearing.
i love it when you guys throw out freebies to try, especially when i see a bunch of old forum heads on here saying "loved it" lol i know each guy has their own palette but you guys haven't steered me wrong yet. lol thanks guys i will be trying some of these myself will get the belicosa.
Magnificos are my favorites. Been through a couple boxes without one disappointment. Seem to stay in my top 5 rotation. Similar to a Daytona, not in taste, but they are like magnets that keep you coming back.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(07-13-2012, 03:34 PM)BDM53 Wrote: Magnificos are my favorites. Been through a couple boxes without one disappointment. Seem to stay in my top 5 rotation. Similar to a Daytona, not in taste, but they are like magnets that keep you coming back.

branden your still around i was just thinking about ya lol.
yea i am gonna be getting me a few of these sometime next week i hope.
One of my favorites !!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
I have to chime in to say these are quite good. Find them to be well rounded with nice spice, yet not overpowering. I agree that the Belicoso is the one to try, but the others I have tasted I felt are equally good including the Valentino.
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
A good smoke for sure.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[Image: IMG_1445.jpg]

Something yesterday just told me that I needed a box of these La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Belicoso for safe keeping...
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
I have the EE series from them (reminds me of some of the Cuban Cohibas I've had).

LOL, just after I posted I noticed the retail soda fridge next to the t.v. haha! I need one of those.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”