Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LK's Peppers !!!!
(06-14-2011, 01:52 PM)SJS Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 10:37 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 10:36 AM)SJS Wrote: I will have to hold further opinion until I get to try The Mum's peppers !!!! (hint hint hint!!!!!) Smile

MMMMMMMMMM, a cutter for peppers. Good Deal..Tongue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................NO !!!!!!!

WHAT? You saying Mum's peppers are not worth it?

(06-14-2011, 01:57 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 01:52 PM)SJS Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 10:37 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 10:36 AM)SJS Wrote: I will have to hold further opinion until I get to try The Mum's peppers !!!! (hint hint hint!!!!!) Smile

MMMMMMMMMM, a cutter for peppers. Good Deal..Tongue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................NO !!!!!!!

WHAT? You saying Mum's peppers are not worth it?

Never had them, but I'm certain they're not worth the ST cutter !!!! I'm not even sure I'm going to bring it to NJ with me !!!!! Big Grin

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Back to Stupid Just Stupid. You got demoted.
Let the LK interject here. The LK's peppers are indeed excellent. That is a fact and thank you for the kind words brother Steve. The LK has been growing peppers among MANY other veggies for about 7 years now. Been watching my Italian Grandfather since I was young.

But....it was the MUM who taught the LK about JARRING PEPPERS. Make no mistake there is no competition. The MUM has been the expert in this area and passed on his great wisdom as if I was his son. The Mum's peppers are FANTASTIC. There is no question. But just think of the LK's Peppers as New School. I am using some new techniques and I experiement with many pepper variations. This season I have almost 15 varieties. I will be starting an LK Garden thread tonight or tomorrow to track this season. But I still always touch base with the MUM to tell him about the progress and such.

But yes....those who try my peppers will definitely agree they are kick ass. I am happy to hear the feedback. I have 78 pepper plants in this season.....so there will be more than enough to go around!!! Smile I'll buy extra mason jars! HAHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
ps......it has been recorded on video last year at the 2010 LI Herf....the LK stated that he attended the MUM University for Pepper Training!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(06-15-2011, 08:52 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Back to Stupid Just Stupid. You got demoted.

Damn....that didn't last long !!!!!! Lol1
Steven Wright
When the Lk hits the Mum compound this summer we will be comparing pepper flavors.
The Mum cut back on pepper plants this year but we planted a bunch of varieties.Big Grin

The Lk grows a mean pepper and anyone should be honor to have them.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
And I'm NOT trying to dis The Mum's brand peppers....just have nothing to compare to......and no matter how stellar they may be....still not worth my #32 ST cutter !!!!! I'll give you my plastic Daytona cutter!!!!!
Steven Wright
Oh noooooooo SJS!! Lol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster