Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFD Salomon
Oh god.  Just finished one of these talking to tank.  Oh god.  Ass kicked.  Consciousness failing.  Coherency slipping.  Nauseous.  sweating.  dt's.  hands shaking.  ants up and down my arms. 

must get more.  more. yes.  need some more.

whoah.  Confusedhock:
oh yes pics to follow.  i took pics.

oh god has my ass been kicked. 

must lie down.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Oh god.  Just finished one of these talking to tank.  Oh god.  Ass kicked.  Consciousness failing.  Coherency slipping.  Nauseous.  sweating.  dt's.  hands shaking.  ants up and down my arms. 

must get more.  more. yes.  need some more.

whoah.  Confusedhock:
And you didn't call me! :?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Sorry Jan!   Sad  Yeah we had another two plus hour tele herf today and stimulating conversation. 

When Robfather called me I was finishing up a Pepin Blue label, then smoked a Coronado by La Flor Corona Gorda, then finished up a LF Factory Press 1.  

Thanks for the great afternoon Rob.
Ohhh ...Good to hear ...I bought a box of these when they came out and they have just been sitting with my SB1's getting some age ....

VIVA LITTO !!
While those Salamons look really good, i wish he just made a robusto.  That wrapper looks oily and tasty.
wingo Wrote:While those Salamons look really good, i wish he just made a robusto.  That wrapper looks oily and tasty.

Rob and I were talking about this very issue.  A smaller figurado would be nice.   This cigar is huge, complex, and an arse kicker.  The Laws of Diminishing Return are evident here.  Smoking the Solomones is like eating an entire cheesecake!   With topping!
US_Tank Wrote:
wingo Wrote:While those Salamons look really good, i wish he just made a robusto.  That wrapper looks oily and tasty.

Rob and I were talking about this very issue.  A smaller figurado would be nice.   This cigar is huge, complex, and an arse kicker.  The Laws of Diminishing Return are evident here.  Smoking the Solomones is like eating an entire cheesecake!   With topping!
lol, can't wait to see the pics.
Oh god, RobFather, please edit this thread, make it say " These are not anything you want to smoke, not good at all"!!!  The last thing I need is another cigar to die for.  Your experience (though SLIGHTLY SKEWED) has me dying for these, and at what, 23 a stick, oh my, no college for the kids!!!!
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
You are screwed Matt!  These are the pictures of Robfather's Litto Solomones!   He roached the sucka!

[Image: solomones.jpg]

Here is a pic of the Solomones on the ashtray Rob and Tonto are trying to fill.............

[Image: solomones2.jpg]