Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFD Mysterios
These arrived today:

[Image: PDRM0618.jpg]

[Image: PDRM0619.jpg]

They look wonderful and have a really cool "Beehive" cap.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:These arrived today:

[Image: PDRM0618.jpg]

[Image: PDRM0619.jpg]

They look wonderful and have a really cool "Beehive" cap.

A Litto Ho now too Mark?  Give up on these now boys, Mark is scooping them up Wink.

They sure are a pretty sight.  I wonder how they smoke.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I think I'm going to grab another box.  One to smoke from and I'll use the other as Humidor decoration. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
whoah!  sweet bro.
Confusedhock:  Cool:dude:

Big Grin
Mark Wrote:I think I'm going to grab another box.  One to smoke from and I'll use the other as Humidor decoration. Tongue

We don't need Harpo to translate this.......it means Mark is buying ALL of them!!

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
The LFD lineup is catching my eye. Been smoking the Lancero versions of em. Gotta try some of these too.
cigarsarge Wrote:The LFD lineup is catching my eye. Been smoking the Lancero versions of em. Gotta try some of these too.
The Lancero is one LFD I would kill to try.  I have never been able to find them around here. Sad
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Nice score Mark!  You should review one of these for us.  PleaseBig Grin
Mark Wrote:
cigarsarge Wrote:The LFD lineup is catching my eye. Been smoking the Lancero versions of em. Gotta try some of these too.
The Lancero is one LFD I would kill to try.  I have never been able to find them around here. Sad
Mark, you can get singles here if you want to try them.  Kind of pricey though.

http://www.jackschwartz.com/cpi/LA-FLOR-DOMINICANA-CIGARS/cigars/1903578.aspx

Edit: You probably already know this, but just throwing it out there just in case. Tongue