Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFD Ligero
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
VIVA LITTO!

Litto is "MEH" at best.

I would much rather have a Medusa or Lars Tetens any day of the week. [lol]
this is the sad truth stogiechatters.  just like tank loves him some gurkas mark is an absolute whore for drew estates.  consider this stogiechatters when you 're bombing these two fine brothers of the leaf.
Mark Wrote:
VIVA LITTO!

Litto is "MEH" at best.

this is the sad truth stogiechatters.  just like tank loves him some gurkas mark is an absolute whore for drew estates.  consider this stogiechatters when you 're bombing these two fine brothers of the leaf.
I remember the look of bliss on Mark's face when he had his first Drew Estates' Medusa. I thought it was love at first site. I thought that if Rob & Mike hadn't taken the other 2 Medusas, Mark would have smoked all 3!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
VIVA LITTO!

Litto is "MEH" at best.

I remember the look of bliss on Mark's face when he had his first Drew Estates' Medusa. I thought it was love at first site. I thought that if Rob & Mike hadn't taken the other 2 Medusas, Mark would have smoked all 3!!
That video was hilarious.  I'll see if I can find it.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Mark Wrote:Litto is "MEH" at best.

That video was hilarious.  I'll see if I can find it.
Please don't. it was a dark day in my personal cigar history. A really dark day...
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Mark Wrote:
VIVA LITTO!

Litto is "MEH" at best.

Should have smoked all 3 at once. 
Ahahaha