Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFD Factory Press Limitado
NorcalMark Wrote:Yes, these are the factory press limitado. The 144 was the factory press.

Oh god I wish I still had my full FPI Cab.  Those were freaking amazing! 

Has anyone had these yet?  Fish told me he heard they were close to the originals.  If they are I am so picking up some!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Cool
Mark Wrote:
NorcalMark Wrote:Yes, these are the factory press limitado. The 144 was the factory press.

Oh god I wish I still had my full FPI Cab.  Those were freaking amazing! 

Has anyone had these yet?  Fish told me he heard they were close to the originals.  If they are I am so picking up some!
I heard Elvis just sent a box to Rob and Jan.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

LA FLOR DOMINICANA 2007 LIMITED RELEASE FACTORY PRESS LIMITADO (Dominican Republic)
This limited release La Flor Dominicana Factory Press II, called the Factory Press Limitado has a different blend than the original Factory Press II. Litto went with a Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper instead of the Nicaraguan Oscuro. The binder is Nicaraguan as opposed to the Sumatra binder in the original Factory Press II. The filler is Dominican from Litto's farm in La Canela. Only 1500 trays will be released.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[Image: cigars285.jpg]
[Image: cigars286.jpg]
[Image: cigars287.jpg]
I got these from Mark todayTongue
Look awesome Steve!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"