Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFD Double Ligero mad panatela
OK, been a LONG time since I have reviewed a cigar, and this will be kinda short and sweet, but I had to say something.  The first time someone handed me a cigar and said, "this is a strong cigar" it was the LFD DL Mad chisel- and this was a true statement, first cigar to sit me back down after trying to get up.

This was my very first cigar of this vitola, and brother, I am HOOKED!  Every ounce of this cigar was a powerhouse, the damn thing was just giving everything I like about the double ligeros, and lots of it.  The draw was about perfect, billows of smoke, and every bit of that full bodied spicyness that I love in this line.  I have heard a lot of folks talk about this vitola for different cigars and talk it up, and I guess my quest begins here.  Don't know what else to say. 
Didn't know they made a pantela.  Nice review LC.  LFD is good stuff.
Very nice review LC!!  Smile

Now you have to try the Small Batch!! Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
was this the lanceros grant?

never seen an lfd panatella.  you learn something new every day.  another litto to chase.
Whooops!, maybe a lancero, I may have gotten that wrong.  It was like around 8 inches long and skinny as a rail, my brain doesn't often enough work when I want it to.  Thanks for catching that.
LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:Whooops!, maybe a lancero, I may have gotten that wrong.  It was like around 8 inches long and skinny as a rail, my brain doesn't often enough work when I want it to.  Thanks for catching that.
sounds like a lanceros.  wonderful stick.  really a conisseur's stick that requires a skilled hand to really enjoy to its fullest.  i smoke them WAY too fast.  really ruins em.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:Whooops!, maybe a lancero, I may have gotten that wrong.  It was like around 8 inches long and skinny as a rail, my brain doesn't often enough work when I want it to.  Thanks for catching that.
sounds like a lanceros.  wonderful stick.  really a conisseur's stick that requires a skilled hand to really enjoy to its fullest.  i smoke them WAY too fast.  really ruins em.
the nice thing is that it would consistently smack me in the face when I started smoking it too fast.
beautiful stick! especially with 6 months or a year of age. and for some reason, one of the best all-time smells when you open the box to pluck one out. like a chocolate factory.
I have one of these crazy beasts, curteousy of an exchange with Mark.  I'm really curious to try it.  I'm interested to see if it has any tricks up its sleeve.