Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LE?
Thanks for the feedback.
i've never had the opportunity to try one, but something about the band makes them soooooo pretty looking Big Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:i've never had the opportunity to try one, but something about the band makes them soooooo pretty looking Big Grin
True...but you don't smoke the bands, silly Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:i've never had the opportunity to try one, but something about the band makes them soooooo pretty looking Big Grin

Mikey knows what he is talking about, Jeebus, listen to the man!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:

Mikey knows what he is talking about, Jeebus, listen to the man!
i suppose.... TongueWink
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Cohiba Sublimes SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
'02 RYJ Hermoso #2- YUM

'07 Trini Ingenios- look & smell great.

'06 Monte C- YUM

'05 RYJ Petit Pirmaide- OK, nothing special

This conversation could likely also include RE's- don't get me started on how good some of these are.  It's not the cigars per se, but the particular vitola not normally rolled for that marca, and sometimes it just jives.  RA Estupendos and Boli DCs would both be great examples.
audio1der Wrote:'02 RYJ Hermoso #2- YUM

'07 Trini Ingenios- look & smell great.

'06 Monte C- YUM

'05 RYJ Petit Pirmaide- OK, nothing special

This conversation could likely also include RE's- don't get me started on how good some of these are.  It's not the cigars per se, but the particular vitola not normally rolled for that marca, and sometimes it just jives.  RA Estupendos and Boli DCs would both be great examples.

RA Estupendos = GREAT CIGAR

I was hoping you had fired up one of those Ingenios and could tell us about it - I agree, they look great.
EL 2001

Partagas Serie D no 3  - fantastic

RyJ Robusto - Classic

EL 2003

Monte C - very good

RyJ Hermoso No 1 - very good

PSD1 - good, but not as good as the PSD3

Hoyo Pyramide - one of the best ELs of all time, IMHO

EL 2004

Hoyo Epicure Especial - OK...needs time

RyJ Hermoso No 2 - smoked a few...dont recall them

EL 2005

RyJ Petite Pyramides - great potential...needs time

Monte D - very good

EL 2006

Partagas Serie D no 3  - has great potential

EL 2007

Hoyo Regalos and RyJ Escudos - need much more time
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]