Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LA GLORIA CUBANA LATEST RELEASE
Anyone come across La Gloria Cubana's special yearly release -that beautiful humidor and this time 100 cigars (series R size) -But the point here is ...Guess what the price is this time around ???  I saw it being advertised for $1299.00!!
Yep, seen it and thought it was nice but that price...

... OUCH! 

btw, welcome to SC.  Why don't you head over to the intro section and tell us a bit about yourself.  Also, this thread's in the wrong spot.  No biggie but you may want to read the intro threads to help you navigate this fun place.Wink  Again, welcome to SC
why is this in the bomb section?
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maybe because he's new, or he is going to bomb the first answer to his post with them. Damn, late again.  [welcome]Nascar. Tell some more about yourself and what you smoke.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

:?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Maduro PiPs Wrote:why is this in the bomb section?
rookie mistake?
Okay Gents - Its lookin like I really "screwed the pooch" on this one.  This is beyond a rookie mistake....   I apologize......plz get me on track -what is the "Bomb" section?  and for the love of all those Deal or No Deal briefcase carrying babes - how did I get in here? ...... I guess I was thrown for a loop -that La Gloria Cubana would offer up another yearly special - BUT THIS TIME -SELL IT FOR THAT PRICE!!  -not only that -the website I saw it on -is now saying it was an error - the price is exactly $1999.00 -and it is comfirmed ......I saw the same price offered up on the Big Web cigar selling companies' emailed weekly specials.  I'm just a humble lover of the smoking stick... who suffers from a slight cigar illness -known as the "oooh I gotta have that" disease....... and with loyal devotion bought a humidor from each of the previous years.....now? a couple of grand?........what am I to do?

Sometimes the answer comes to you.......when you're smokin a cigar.....think I'll ponder the problem.

Anyway ....I just saw the intro -profile deal you where talkin about.  I'll make sure to fill that completely.  I'm from Honolulu -Hawaii -yep...paradise...WHERE THEY JUST ENACTED SOME DUMB-ASS ANTI SMOKING LAWS!!!  .......thanks and sorry - I'll get better with more time in the humidor.......TC

TCnascar Wrote:Okay Gents - Its lookin like I really "screwed the pooch" on this one.  This is beyond a rookie mistake....   I apologize......plz get me on track -what is the "Bomb" section?  and for the love of all those Deal or No Deal briefcase carrying babes - how did I get in here? ...... I guess I was thrown for a loop -that La Gloria Cubana would offer up another yearly special - BUT THIS TIME -SELL IT FOR THAT PRICE!!  -not only that -the website I saw it on -is now saying it was an error - the price is exactly $1999.00 -and it is comfirmed ......I saw the same price offered up on the Big Web cigar selling companies' emailed weekly specials.  I'm just a humble lover of the smoking stick... who suffers from a slight cigar illness -known as the "oooh I gotta have that" disease....... and with loyal devotion bought a humidor from each of the previous years.....now? a couple of grand?........what am I to do?

Sometimes the answer comes to you.......when you're smokin a cigar.....think I'll ponder the problem.

Anyway ....I just saw the intro -profile deal you where talkin about.  I'll make sure to fill that completely.  I'm from Honolulu -Hawaii -yep...paradise...WHERE THEY JUST ENACTED SOME DUMB-ASS ANTI SMOKING LAWS!!!  .......thanks and sorry - I'll get better with more time in the humidor.......TC

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  You are good with us!   The bomb section is where you get to tell funny stories about your fellow Stogie Chat members.