Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L.I. Herf Part 2 - Fall 2006
Nightshade Wrote:If its in 2007 count us in so we will need to know the nearest airport and hotel Smile
As for airports... there is Laguardia, JFK and MacArthur... Newark is a bit too far
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Ok pending the weather.  We're officially on for LI Herf Part II in September.  I'll post the date as soon as Dave can coordinate his schedule.  Cross your colective fingers.  The first trans-atlantic herf.  Smile

Can a mod change change the title of this to Fall 2006 LI Herf please?
Its in the capable hands of my buddy at the moment guys, so it could be a short notice herf.

He will start to trawl the deals on the interweb as soon as he gets back at the end of August........... New York is the city of choice for his 40th stag weekend, all 2 of us will be jumping on a 747 to escape for a long weekend and party in the big apple.

Smokin stogies, derinkin beer, or malt, eatin and drinkin, smokin some more stogies and then some drinkin, after all of this, some drinkin should be done while smokin stogies and have I mentioned drinkin? OK then, if its cool with you guys, we would like to do some drinkin at some point.

I mention drinkin cos we get to take 2 litres of malt through the duty free .......... each, not to mention ISOM for personal consumption of course, how much is regarded as personal for a 4 day stay I wonder?

Seriously though.

Dave ( I know, we are both called Dave) will be doing all of the hard work, I will be simply paying him and jumping on a plane. He is primed and up for smokin a stick or 10 when we get there, so it all looks good as long as there are spaces available on those transatlantic buses for the dates we can manage. Both the wives are starting to look for deals as well,I get the impression they want rid of us though,so we could end up spending 4 days in the Gaza strip if they do the booking.

I will keep you guys posted.

Dave

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Can a mod change change the title of this to Fall 2006 LI Herf please?
Done and done Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Rob, when you get a head count let me know, I'll be sending some special cigars for you guys to enjoy.   Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Rob, when you get a head count let me know, I'll be sending some special cigars for you guys to enjoy.   Smile
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
This is gonna be great!I hope everyone can be there,Rob and Jan are top drawer folks.
lz6 Wrote:Rob, when you get a head count let me know, I'll be sending some special cigars for you guys to enjoy.   Smile
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:[rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Thank you Mike!

Guy's I know we were talking about making this an annual event at the herf.  What if we make 2 of them a year, one in the Spring and one in the Fall, that is of course if Rob doesn't mind.

Once I get the new place I'd love to host one, but I think Rob's house is the most central point for most of us, instead of all of you driving up to Mass.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"