Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knock-Off Ashtray
Well I recieved the ashtrays today,they'll be going back tomorrow. They are terrible. Supposed to be 11 x 11, must be metric. My tapes all say they are 5 x 5, Ad says solid aluminunm, these are some kinda cast,cheap looking shit. Sorry guys, but I'd feel like shit if I sent these things out. So the search goes on.

no problem bud. Thanks for looking out for us.
discdog Wrote:Well I recieved the ashtrays today,they'll be going back tomorrow. They are terrible. Supposed to be 11 x 11, must be metric. My tapes all say they are 5 x 5, Ad says solid aluminunm, these are some kinda cast,cheap looking shit. Sorry guys, but I'd feel like shit if I sent these things out. So the search goes on.

Thanks DD, I just picked one up for free with a recent order Tongue.  You da man though for trying to hook us up.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
No worries DD, I appreciate your judgement.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Ah so thats what happened.  Was starting to wonder. Tongue
Yea I bought a glass ashtray off ebay a while ago, and it turned out to be hardly big enough for a cigarette.  :X
So I know what thats like.