Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the Castle
So, Katie is off to San Diego for 5 days.  I am trying to decide which cigars I will be smoking over the next three days.  The only time I smoke in the apartment is when she is away.  Now, what would you smoke?  Also, if you have any remedies to remove stale cigar smoke, now would be the time to speak up.
it may be easier to remove Katie than the cigar smell. But less fun.

OK, my suggestion. Open windows when smoking. If you have a fireplace, light it and smoke near the roaring fire (the draft pulls the smoke out). Ozone air cleaners, febreeze and the best thing you can do is...

Pick her up at the airport and smoke a cigar in the car on the way back. Acclimate her nose.

Also, invite her to have one (bring her a VSG).

I heard those smoke eater candles work too.

Enjoy King Ty!
I have great success by putting a fan in the open window, facing outside.  It will create a draft and pull the smoke right out.  Congrats on wearing the pants for a few daysWink
It's always good to be alone for a while but your miss her by the time she comes back and your get hell for smoking in the apt.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:It's always good to be alone for a while but your miss her by the time she comes back and your get hell for smoking in the apt.
you miss her only until the sex. Then you begin to count the days till her next trip
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:It's always good to be alone for a while but your miss her by the time she comes back and your get hell for smoking in the apt.
you miss her only until the sex. Then you begin to count the days till her next trip
[Image: image?id=63079&rendTypeId=4]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
[Image: image?id=63079&rendTypeId=4]

[lol][lol][lol][lol][smokin2][wtf]
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Well, so far this week I have had the following cigars

LG Diez Cubano
CAO Brazillia Pirhanna
CAO Soprano Soldier
LFD Double Ligero 700

Now I am trying to decide what to have tonight.
Those sound like some NICE smokes.. what are your options for this evening?
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Those sound so awesome. I've never had any of them. Aren't all of them full, better eat first smokes?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.