Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Jong Il dead!!!
The song for today is "One Man Stands", by Anthrax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqAbquIYkaY
Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
--Mike
(12-19-2011, 08:12 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: The world is on high alert. His son is way too young and inexperienced.

+1

Nothing worse then a young short tempered jerkoff with power to prove.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Scwew u hans bwix
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Rockets away from the new dictator here real soon. I just hope he doesn't know how to use em. lol
Git R Dun!
(12-19-2011, 12:08 AM)Not A Nice Person Wrote: I'm assuming we'll end up dealing with the son. I honestly don't know anything at all about him, but hopefully, he's been, aaaah, corrupted by Western affluence . . . lol.

It's hard to say how much power in North Korea is invested in titular leadership at this point, and how much resides with the military. I suspect it's going to be an interesting year.

If it is his son that takes over, I hope we dont have an issue with him trying to show how powerful he is by attacking the south and or launching anything nasty. Hell, he could even decide to hit the 38th parallel. heh
(12-19-2011, 10:12 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(12-19-2011, 08:12 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: The world is on high alert. His son is way too young and inexperienced.

+1

Nothing worse then a young short tempered jerkoff with power to prove.

Yes....doesn't he have older brothers who are in the army?

I wonder how they feel knowing that their younger brother was picked over them?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
When reading news online last night, there was an article saying that his son didn't want the power but the link wouldn't work so I didn't get to read it. I hope it's accurate.
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
****Important Update****

News reports now say that:.......

......he's still dead....
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(12-19-2011, 03:49 PM)4cliffdwellers Wrote: When reading news online last night, there was an article saying that his son didn't want the power but the link wouldn't work so I didn't get to read it. I hope it's accurate.

This might be it... http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/12/19/...latestnews