Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep a spare....
You guys may force me here to do something I don't want to do!  :X
Bluesman455 Wrote:Those suckers hurt when behind your back and your drunk in the back of a cop car.My wrist's were sore for 3 weeks.[wow]  Sad
+1
US_Tank Wrote:You guys may force me here to do something I don't want to do!  :X

Whats that? make your wife handcuff you to the bed and come at from behind with a strap-on.?
Bluesman455 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:You guys may force me here to do something I don't want to do!  :X

Whats that? make your wife handcuff you to the bed and come at from behind with a strap-on.?
[wow] this thread just took a turn for the worst.  SAY IT AINT SO TANKIE, SAY IT AINT SO !!!!

As far as while I was sleeping, yes, that is true, and yes, I did have some "Help" falling asleep and staying asleep while she was able to do this. 
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
MikeD Wrote:Why anyone would use handcuffs is beyond me.  they hurt..unless you're into that sort of thing.  Now hospital bed restraints are much more comfortable...

your a sicky mike...

Personally, with my flemishing skills (the art of knot tying and splicing) I have 4 permanently spliced lines available on each bed leg. I mean, if you're gonna tie her up (or the other way around), it's so much more fun with all 4 limbs restrained and spread eagle.