Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KUMA HERF 3/12
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:For the record to be beaten the following needs to happen:

One plate of snowshoe crabs.  

Two boats completely eaten.

One Tomato Juice

Four Beers of which one must be a giant Sapporo.

The overabundance of beers made it so I could not fully complete the second boat.

Let's make sure we have stated all the facts correctly.

The Mum wants to be sure we have a level playing field.

Appetizer, yes, it was soft shell crap, mmmeee good.

Two boats of sushi , yes but The Mum was also eating the sushi and The Mum can eat. We gave away the last few pieces as we were late in seeing the Skipper and had to go. No doubt if we stayed those pieces would of been consumed.

Liquor, yes it was consumed but to be fair to Nickie (LK). He never brought up drinking beer etc. In fact I'm not even sure I ever saw Mario drink beer?
So to clarify....TANK had his own 2 boats??? Or Mum was eating from the same boats?????  And as far as beer....yes, this is not a beer challenge...I enjoy beer and will have a Japanese beer, but will not let it affect my MISSION of SUSHI EATING! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:So to clarify....TANK had his own 2 boats??? Or Mum was eating from the same boats?????  And as far as beer....yes, this is not a beer challenge...I enjoy beer and will have a Japanese beer, but will not let it affect my MISSION of SUSHI EATING! Smile

These two boats of Sushi  and the appetizer were shared by Tank and The Mum. The beer is in the background.

[Image: IMG_4594.jpg]

Mario, when you first meet Kuma, please do the traditional Japanese bow to him.  Do not shake his hand unless he offers to shake your hand first.

After about 15 minutes, please say to Kuma

"Kuma, green bottle for you"

You due those two things, Kuma will look at me. I will nod to him and Kuma will be your friend for life.

You will experience first hand as have other StogieChatters the bond that Kuma and I have.

If anyone wants to witness this event, please PM me.

I might stop in to see Kuma today to let me know what will be happening tomorrow.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:So to clarify....TANK had his own 2 boats??? Or Mum was eating from the same boats?????  And as far as beer....yes, this is not a beer challenge...I enjoy beer and will have a Japanese beer, but will not let it affect my MISSION of SUSHI EATING! Smile

These two boats of Sushi  and the appetizer were shared by Tank and The Mum. The beer is in the background.

Mario, when you first meet Kuma, please do the traditional Japanese bow to him.  Do not shake his hand unless he offers to shake your hand first.

After about 15 minutes, please say to Kuma

"Kuma, green bottle for you"

You due those two things, Kuma will look at me. I will nod to him and Kuma will be your friend for life.

You will experience first hand as have other StogieChatters the bond that Kuma and I have.

If anyone wants to witness this event, please PM me.

I might stop in to see Kuma today to let me know what will be happening tomorrow.

Ok Jimmie...will do! I am siked to meet the GREAT ONE. I cant believe how long you guys have known each other! That is amazing.....and he has always been in this same place?

Also....I thought that was the case...you guys sharing....this is gonna be a cakewalk for the LK....I was eyeing those boats for just ME! Confusedhock: And I have seen pics...so the quantity better not change now!! LOL

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Yes the Mum can eat!  No doubt.   However, I shovel my food and Gunnar and Mum can attest to that. 

Secondly, the two boats of Sushi were shared.   However, Kuma made us drink a lot before we even got to eat.   We need to even the playing field with room in the gut due to beer and tomato juice.
Correct me if I am wrong Jimmie!   It went down like this:

Tomoto Juice;  then the 1sr beer, then the 2nd beer cause I started gettin real antsy cause I was getting a buzz on an empty stomach.   Mum told me to relax.  Then we got the 3rd beer and FINALLY some food came.   The snowshoe crab.  The we had the 4th beer with the boats. 
Mario's last foray into sushi:

[Image: gollum_fish_.jpg]

[Image: gollum03_Gollum_goodRen.jpg]

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
D - Day is Today!! 

The Great LK meets Kuma, history in the making!!!

Will Mario embarrass Tank (his Mega Power partner) by breaking his boat sushi record.

Will Tank protest by claiming Mario didn't drink enough beer??

Will Mario walk out with a new belt or will be walk out.

Is this a set-up by The Great Robfather

The Mum will be there taking pics.

Stay Tuned.

Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:D - Day is Today!! 

The Great LK meets Kuma, history in the making!!!

Will Mario embarrass Tank (his Mega Power partner) by breaking his boat sushi record.

Will Tank protest by claiming Mario didn't drink enough beer??

Will Mario walk out with a new belt or will be walk out.

Is this a set-up by The Great Robfather

The Mum will be there taking pics.

Stay Tuned.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

And this was always a sushi challenge....the beer doesn't matter....although I will enjoy at least 2! Smile

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

I'll be there close to 1 LK. When I come out of the Path tunnel I'll text you.

Kuma will be expecting you. Big Grin
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I'll be there close to 1 LK. When I come out of the Path tunnel I'll text you.

Kuma will be expecting you. Big Grin
Very good my once trusty Capo.....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster