Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KEEP THE PRAYERS COMING
THAT"S GREAT TODD!!!

More prayers sent!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(11-17-2010, 03:57 PM)buckit60 Wrote: WELL Fella's I am sure you are all tied of hearing the negative about Cancer. So let me share some good F&%king news with you. We went to the dr. today ,results of her scans were good It is shrinking, she did chemo. I went to Steves . Dooley, Steve and I smoked a Dirty Rat. Deb called said she was done with Chemo. I went and picked her up we got home she was fixing her some lunch. the phone rang, She looked at it ,rolled her eyes. Me knowing it was the call we always get. And she answered it. Typical conversation and then her face instantly changed. SHE IS IN. She finally got in the Trial Program. Starts Dec. 3rd. ROCK ON. Going to have to smoke a good one tonight. Thank you all for your support

thats great news brother, as ive always said have faith in god and keep thinking positive..he always takes care of good people

I am SO HAPPY to hear this!!!

(11-17-2010, 04:48 PM)Parkster Wrote:
(11-17-2010, 04:40 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Excellent, prayers sent it all works out for Deb. Thumps up baby.

+ 1,000,000,000

Its great to hear positive news for both of you.

+ 1,000,000,000 x 10²³

This is absolutely great news. I will continue to say prayers and send positive thoughts to you and Deb.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Just got back from a hunting trip and am reading your posts about Deb. I'll continue to keep you both in my prayers.
WOOT WOOT
That's good news
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.