Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just how stupid are chickens?
ColbyPants Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:All kidding aside... how about the chickens! I mean.. getting caught by a cow? Rocky couldn't catch one...

Exactly.  Cows aren't exactly agile.

TomC
well like i said...some are more stupid then others....I HAVE CHICKENS!!!!...AND NONE OF THEM HAVE WALKED AND JUMPED IN MY MOUTH!!!
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
sergione Wrote:I guess the cow was smart enough to realize that chicken tastes better than grass and vegetarian foodTongue

ummm good

maybe grass tastes like chicken? :?  and why does everything taste like chicken anyways?  god run out of flavors?  he could create the world but couldn't season it?  what gives? 

and besides i'm thinking this was no ordinary cow but rather

LMAO........HAHAHAHAHAHA

you are to much man.....and if anyone knows chickens its Jesse....he has does have chickens.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
uhm jesse you don't eat the chickens you keep as pets do you? Wink
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:uhm jesse you don't eat the chickens you keep as pets do you? Wink

of course!!!!

they're pets to me!!!!

but to my neighbors.....they're lunch!!!!...Confusedhock:
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
I show up to Jesse's house and hes in the back chocking his chickens
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:I show up to Jesse's house and hes in the back chocking his chickens

roflmfao!

dude you can't eat your pets!  well i guess you can but i mean...:?
[Image: Attack%20Chicken_attack_640.jpg]
and as for killer cows...

http://www.shagrat.net/Portfolio/cows.swf

right click save as. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
sergione Wrote:I show up to Jesse's house and hes in the back chocking his chickens

roflmfao!

dude you can't eat your pets!  well i guess you can but i mean...:?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Wink
Bungalowbill Wrote:Big Grin evolution!

Oh my God.  We are soooooo in trouble!