Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Just for Jimmie....
A newly-wed woman became more and more frustrated with her love life because her husband was infatuated with Betty Boo: her songs, her pictures - everything about the woman. To win back his attention she decided to have the letters B B tastefully tattooed on her breasts.
The tattooist however warned her that age and gravity would make this very unappealing later in life and suggested instead that she had the initial B tattooed on each buttock.Whilst this was rather more embarrassing to have done, she agreed and the tattoo was finally finished.

When her husband came back from work that night she greeted him, dressed only in her negligee. Turning round, she bent over and lifted the negligee slightly to reveal the artwork.

'What do you think?' she asked, in as sexy voice as she could muster.

'What do I think? What do I think?' he replied angrily. 'Who the hell is Bob?'
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(07-05-2012, 02:27 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: A newly-wed woman became more and more frustrated with her love life because her husband was infatuated with Betty Boo: her songs, her pictures - everything about the woman. To win back his attention she decided to have the letters B B tastefully tattooed on her breasts.
The tattooist however warned her that age and gravity would make this very unappealing later in life and suggested instead that she had the initial B tattooed on each buttock.Whilst this was rather more embarrassing to have done, she agreed and the tattoo was finally finished.

When her husband came back from work that night she greeted him, dressed only in her negligee. Turning round, she bent over and lifted the negligee slightly to reveal the artwork.

'What do you think?' she asked, in as sexy voice as she could muster.

'What do I think? What do I think?' he replied angrily. 'Who the hell is Bob?'

wow
LMAO
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Pretty sure Jimmie would be excited seeing another mans name tattooed on a chicks a$$. Would make it easier for him to think about guys Tongue
--Mike
Hahahaha that's good stuff!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
That was good. B then aHole then B for Bob.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That's funny!!
Git R Dun!
Way too funny!
NICE LOL
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!