Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just an observation
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:No. Rob's no a$$hole.  Just a girly boy jets fan with a side kickWink

oh.... the thought of us going 0-4 makes me sick.  We do suck pretty bad this year and the though of losing to te Jags is unbearable.
given the context of the thread I hope everyone knows I was kidding

hey i take great pride in being the biggest a$$hole on the planet and certainly on this forum.  [rob]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 

if that's the case, I am a close second.

And Tank, go take some pictures of yourself. Or better yet,

[Image: glass_of_stfu.jpg]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  You need a vacation!
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:No. Rob's no a$$hole.  Just a girly boy jets fan with a side kickWink

oh.... the thought of us going 0-4 makes me sick.  We do suck pretty bad this year and the though of losing to te Jags is unbearable.
given the context of the thread I hope everyone knows I was kidding

hey i take great pride in being the biggest a$$hole on the planet and certainly on this forum.  [rob]

[size=2]Rob, you are by no means the biggest ahole. The biggest vocabulary manipulator maybe and do that very well. But there does seem to be a large cluster in the NE though. We have wondered if it's something in the water.  Maybe they were just born aholes or just been practicing all there life.  [lol]

There is a solution if you are interested, and you don't need a permit. Send me your addy and I'll send to the fix. Being one of the smartest on the site I'll leave it to your discretion.  Just let me know if you need some more. Good luck in your hunt. Remember, always hold one back for yourself if it gets too much to take and they infect you. Don't worry, they hurt until about the 3 round, I know.[Image: bongsmi.gif][/size]

[Image: Prep-H.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

That huge glass of STFU is making me want some more Yuengling     Big Grin
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:That huge glass of STFU is making me want some more Yuengling     Big Grin

I wonder if Mahk has done a review of that STFU beer?  [lol]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

STFU may stand for:

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

man, you guys crack me up. i need to make more time for the internet lol
US_Tank Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:That huge glass of STFU is making me want some more Yuengling     Big Grin

I wonder if Mahk has done a review of that STFU beer?  [lol]
LOL!!!!!!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"